- Wonderland, is the perfect place to spend a hot summer day with family and friends! There are hundreds or attractions and rides for thrill seekers as well as a water park for visitors to cool off at. My favourite thing about wonderland is the funnel cakes! A trip to wonderland simply just isn’t complete without having a funnel cake with strawberries, ice cream, and icing sugar! There are also many other delicious food stops and vendors for you to try out. There’s also a 3D theatre and a live concert area where artists come to perform.
- The Toronto Zoo is one of the premier attraction for visitors in Toronto. It is spread over over 700 acres (283 hectares) of fascinating biodiversity.
- The C.N Tower is another must place to visit in Toronto. You cam enjoy a fine meal at the 360 restaurant, while being 553 metres above ground.
- Eaton Centre is one the biggest malls in Ontario with a retail space of about 1,566,093. With 350 shops, who said you can’t find the perfect shoes?
- Toronto Islands are a series of islands present just offshore from the centre of the city. More than 2 million people visit these islands every year. Activities include bike riding, petting zoo, tanning on the beach, carnivals, food vendors, and much more!