- Plan out your work. I cannot stress how important it is to plan out your assignments and exam studying.
- It’s not the end of the world. The failure in one exam or assignment will not define your intelligence or capabilities. Focus on improving and not on one bad mark.
- Eat well & stay hydrated – this is the only way you can focus in class and learn.
- Create study groups. This one won’t be a useful tip for you if you can’t study in group. However, study groups can help dramatically when preparing for exams. Dividing and sharing notes is a great way to save time, and also learn from one another.
- Have fun. University is stressful, but it is a temporary situation we all have to go through. Keep a positive attitude, and tell yourself nothing is hard.